Let us introduce the insurance and compensations policies that comes with El Monte RV’s domestic rental camping cars to protect your travel.
We will assure you with the best qualified insurance policy as a group company listed in the 1st section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange Inc. In case of any trouble, contact either us or the insurance company named in the document that comes with the vehicle. Please note that the interior and other optional equipment in the vehicle are excluded from the insurance.
|Liability for damage
||Unlimited with JPY100,000 per incident deductible
|Drivers and passengers
||JPY¥30.00 million per person
|Camping car for rental
||Fair price with JPY100,000 per incident deductible
- Collision Damage Waiver（CDW/optional)･･･ JPY¥2,500 per day
- By purchasing CDW your compensation under JPY¥100,000 will be deducted in case of an accident.This system is optional, yet highly recommended to secure your travel with additional safety.
- Road service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Tow truck conveyance or temporary repairs are available in any case of accidents, troubles.
- 1.「Wrecker service」
- We will convey the vehicle to the closest repair facility. Compensation will cover up to JPY¥150,000 for each accident.
- 2.「Emergency support service」
- When your vehicle became unavailable for flat battery or other malfunctions, we will conduct temporary repair procedures which can be done in around 30 minuets . Costs that excess the compensation will be charged from the driver.
- 3.「Consultation service」
- In case any trouble have occurred to the vehicle, licensed mechanic is available for support. When using this service, please be sure to call the Tokyo Marine & Nichido (Tel: 0120-119-110) in advance.
- Non-Operation Charge （NOC）
- In case the vehicle became inoperative for any trouble or accident that occurred during the rental, we will charge the driver extra to compensate the business loss.
|When the vehicle was returned to the original returning point
|When the vehicle was not returned to the original returning point
- ※JPY¥150,000 will be charged if the vehicle was not returned to the station, regardless of its condition.
- ※This extra fee will not be supported by CDW.
- Cases that are not supported by the insurance
- The driver will be fully responsible in cases listed below
- ・When the accident was not reported to the Police (accident certificate is required）.
- ・When the driver who caused the accident has not registered as a driver.
- ・When the driver was not carrying his/her driver’s license when the accident occurred.
- ・Accident caused by the driver’s drunk-driving.
- ・Accident that occurred after the original rental period, without extension.
- ・When the driver himself/herself is responsible for the damage.
- ・When any negotiation occurred without our witness.
- ・When we found other violation of the conditions written in our loaning clause.
- ・When refueling the wrong type of oil other than diesel oil. (The all costs including engine cleaning, repair/replacement, and travel expenses for reparing shall be borne by the customer)